Hello there everyone! I'm open for new projects and commissions. I listed all the info below so you can skim through and see if you're interested.
There are 3 styles of commissions I can do for you. I'll accept people and most pets, monsters, robots, etc.
If you'd like a digital caricature of you and/or anyone else, you'll need to provide good quality photos of the subject(s) face. A Front, Side, 3/4, and a full body for most accurate representation. And feel free to put some emotion into it! I'd love to draw interesting faces. You can request any theme/ body. So if you want to be wearing the gear of your DnD character, I can do that. Caricatures make great gifts, hint hint ;D
If you have your own original character or RPG character that you want drawn in a stylish pose or in an epic scene, please provide some examples of the character (i.e. character sheet and other drawings and written descriptions).
For paintings of your favorite TV or movie characters/ actors, include the name of the character/actor and show along with some good screenshots (this will save me some time on research).
- Digital paintings do not include printing. If you would like a print sent to you, I will charge the appropriate amount for the print and shipping.
- These commission prices listed here are for non-commercial use only and not to be used for profit of any kind. You may display the work as you please, so long as you do not claim it as your own or use it for monetary gain. For commercial commissions, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
- I reserve the right to display the commissioned work on my portfolio and any website that I please. If that is a problem, please let me know before the commission starts.
- I reserve the right to decline any commission request. I would only do this if the subject matter is too inappropriate or realistically beyond my current capabilities or timetable. Illustration - fully rendered character(s) and scene Single Character = $150+ (Depending on requested scene and characters) each additional character in the scene =
- Payment is non-refundable. If you must cancel the commission for whatever reason, please be aware that you will still have to pay for any amount of work I will have completed up to the point of termination based solely on my discretion. Not exactly an ideal situation for either party. Not trying to scare anyone off. Just be sure that you want a commission.
+$50Characters - Fully rendered character with very simple background
or transparent background. The Underlord - Odette
by KuroartEach Character = $90 Portraits - rendered bust with simple backgroundThe Great Uniter
by Kuroart Philip DeFranco
by Kuroart Sourcefed-ish
by KuroartBusts/ Shoulders up = $60Half Body/ Waist Up = $70Sketchy Style - Stylized drawing. (I'll generally take full liberty with the subject matter.)Jinx
by Kuroart Punk Girl
by Kuroart Satsuki
by KuroartSingle Character = $30+PAYMENT:I prefer using Paypal for transactions. For commissions under $50, I'll ask to pay the full amount up front. For more expensive commissions, you can either pay the full amount up front or split the payment 50% up front and 50% after completion. PROCESS:Contact me with your requestPlease be as descriptive as possible of what you want and include as many reference images as you can. Also, if you have a specific canvas size. The more I know what you want, the quicker and more accurate I can make it. You may contact me through DA or my email: Tylerjanimator@gmail.com. I would then give you my quote for the work. SketchAfter I receive your first payment and description, I will send you a sketch for your approval. At this stage, I will allow up to 2 revisions. So say if there is something that is bothering you about the initial drawing I made, please let me know exactly what you'd like me to change and I will make the corrections as best I can. After that, if there is still something that is off, I will make the necessary changes. Beyond the second revision, if there are more revisions to be made, there will be an extra charge for each additional revision.PaintingOnce you approve the sketch, I will continue to the painting process. I can keep you updated on my progress if you'd like. Once completed, I'll send you a low res preview image. I'll allow one revision at this stage, so please be very clear in what you'd like changed. I won't change anything that could have been fixed in the sketch (pose, clothing design, structures, etc), but I can make minor changes like color and texture.Again, any revisions beyond the first will generally result in a price increase.Final ProductOnce you are satisfied with the final piece, and you send me any remaining cost, I will send the image to you in any file format and size you'd like.----------------------------I think that covers about everything. If you have any questions, I'll be more than happy to answer them. Other than that, I hope to make great art with you!More of Me:
WEBSITE | Tumblr | Facebook | Instagram | Society6